Wednesday, April 9, 2014

THE CROSSROADS BETWEEN SHOULD AND MUST

The crossroads between should and must have different paths in which you use to go about your life, but I feel as if their is a hidden middle path leading you through both using should and must. Many seem to go by should because it's easier and helps them get along better with others as they go about their daily routeen. But if you can find it in yourself to become a must, it will help you out in the long run guiding you through what is really true to you. If you go by must and are able to find others like you and can fit in with, then you have overcome what was being used before trying to fit in with others but not truly bring you. I'm currently more towards must, in which I am being myself around others and am fitting in no problem because they are just like me in various ways. But I see myself in the near future drifting towards should because I'll be going to a different school and will be on a different team, therefor will be having to adjust to new and different people. The way I see it, there is no right or wrong path. Whatever way you go, you can make it your own and be happy and successful in what you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment