Thursday, May 8, 2014

Beginnings 2

With making up a story to go along with the provided quote, it help us use our imagination to think of different scenarios in which will catch the readers eye and make him or her want to read more about it without the worry of the story getting boring or just coming to a stop of interest. I feel as if this is a good practice for us all, but especially for me in the sake of it helping out with my masterpiece. I believe that if I take and use this knowledge of getting readers attention, that I can put it towards using it in a set practice plan for a water polo practice. There for me being a coach I would have to draw up endless plans and being able to keep the practice from getting boring or repetitive, I would able to use the skills bring grown to be successful in developing practice plans that are of interest and benefit to the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment